Mental Health Information Network
Mental Health and Smoking Information Network
The Mental Health and Smoking Information Network was established by the Partnership to ensure that professionals working to reduce smoking rates among people with mental health problem:
- Have access to timely information about relevant national activity
- Have access to practical resources and training materials
- Are able to share good practice, template materials etc.
- Can share challenges and pose questions of the wider network
- Can provide feedback to inform the development of national work
The network is relevant to:
To join the Network and receive updates complete the form below. If you’re aware of individuals who would benefit from being part of this network please encourage them to sign up.